They say if you don’t succeed the first time, you should call it Version 1.0! Well, with B&P’s School Online Solutions (SOS) that was not the case. Our first version was a great success.
But we still were not satisfied!
We present to you “SOS Version 2.0”, a rich and robust web development package specially designed for nursery, primary and secondary schools.
SOS provides you with Complete and Interactive Website Design (powered with Commodus Content Management System), a Result Processing System and an Online Student Forum.
- COMMODUS: Now you can instantly update your content as and when you please by simply logging in through a secure web browser. CMS websites are the future of web design and offer significant benefits over ‘static’ websites that need to be updated by a designer.
Read more about Commodus CMS…
- EASE OF ACCESS: System Administrators can now print out student’s results in a much more simplified and straight-forward manner. The result printing has been structured class by class.
- IMPROVED SECURITY: To control plagiarism and un-authorized editing of results, a master password has been created. With this new feature, a Higher Officer or Principal will be required to authorizing the editing of an already declared result.
- YEAR SUMMARY: The Result Portal has been upgraded to include a yearly summary at the end of the session. This feature enables parents, students and the school management to be able to keep track of the student’s academic record and summarize on a yearly basis.
- BEHAVIOURAL DEMANDS: Apart from keeping academic records, the new system has been upgraded to include the reports on the student(s) behaviour during the school session.
It is classified into 11 sections and is scored on a grade of 1-5.
The sections include: Neatness, Honesty, Obedience, Self Control, Relationship, Responsibility, Participation, Punctuality, Assignment, Attentiveness and Physical Health.
The scores can be cumulated with the help of subject teachers, class teachers and hostel masters.
- BROAD SHEET: To improve Result Verification and further reducing errors, a Broad Sheet can now be printed from the system. With this, the results can be printed and verified manually by required authorities before declaration.
- SUBJECTS UPDATING: Now, as the school grows and improves curriculum, site administrators can now update the subject list without contacting us.
- PRINCIPAL SIGNATURE/STAMP: To improve Online Authenticity, the Principal’s Signature and Stamp can now be uploaded by administrators onto the system. This reduces the burden of having to sign each printed result one at a time.
Dear Principals, Head Teachers and Proprietors, the emergence of the Internet era provides your school the opportunity to expand its reach to its target audience, as well as serve its existing and prospective students and parents alike in a much more effective manner.
The new version is currently running in Ota Total Academy and Medmina College.